Insightful, Strategic Real Estate Expertise
Purchasing, selling, renting or converting a real estate asset into a profitable venture is a challenging task, complex and time-sensitive process. Unlike other business. Many questions can arise that dramatically impact your decision and the outcome of the investment. If you are considering purchasing a piece of real estate, currently own or are inheriting a piece of real estate, or would like to sell one, you may greatly benefit from having a real estate advisory services firm help. Let’s explore why.
What Real Estate Advisors Do?
A real estate advisor’s primary job is to evaluate real estate, short and long-term investment objectives, and provide options for the best use of any given property. Different than a real estate agent or broker, who are only focused on a transaction, a real estate advisor often works closely with you, your accountant and/or financial advisor to craft the best scenario for your financial goals and situation.A real estate advisor should have an extensive background in real estate often with experience and resources that extend far beyond the responsibilities of buying and selling real estate. Our real estate advisor works in an advisory capacity to help you plan more strategically, and increase the value of your currently-owned or prospective real estate assets. Some of the duties a real estate advisor often carries out are:
- Evaluating or completing an acquisition or sale.
- Capital allocation strategies.
- Evaluation of land, zoning, or other factors that could impede or enhance a property’s development.
- Feasibility, renovation and other associated costs for income-producing properties.
- Guidance in developing, building or renovating residential and commercial properties.
- Strategies for improving operations and customer satisfaction on income producing properties.
- A neutral party to advise on the best outcomes for owned real estate.
- Direction on property management best practices